The Mandalorian Stuntman Gives Hints on a Back to Basics Approach for Season 3

amsyong

Новичок
Mandalorian stuntman Brendan Wayne hinted that the highly anticipated third season is taking a back-to-basics approach to its main characters.

The stunt double for Brendan Wayne -- who served as one of the stunt doubles for Pedro Pascal's Din Dujardin in The Mandalorian -- recently hinted that Season 3 of the Star Wars television series would return to basics with regards to its main protagonist.

"I think we've introduced the world where Mando is today," Wayne said during an appearance on the Star Wars Sessions podcast. "It's not that there won't be any new stuff, I'm sure... I think there will be fewer introductions, and a lot more going back to season one digging deeper into the characters and stuff like that. I think."

Wayne clarified, "Have I read a script? No. Have I heard a few things? Sure. So I'm just guessing. But I can tell you this. If anyone can continue the story, it's Jon [Favreau]. And upping the stakes? This is Jon."

Wayne's comments on The Mandalorian Season 3 come just weeks after it was reported that the season would arrive later than previously thought. Currently, Season 3 is not expected to begin filming until late 2021 or early 2022, which would give an estimated release window of late 2022. However, it was also revealed that The Book of Boba Fett will play "The Mandalorian Season 2.5" when it premieres in December. this.

Created by Jon Favreau, The Mandalorian stars Pedro Pascal, Gina Carano, Carl Weathers and Giancarlo Esposito. Seasons 1 and 2 are now streaming on Disney+.

Canción de cuna Película Completa

Cool World Película Completa

Aquaslash Película Completa

Victor Frankenstein Película Completa

Glass Película Completa

Aquellos que desean mi muerte Película Completa

Rápido y Furioso 9 Película Completa

Riesgo Bajo Cero Película Completa

Jefe en Pañales 2 Película Completa

Black Widow Película Completa

Luca Película Completa

La guerra del mañana Película Completa